This employee is responsible for coordinating and performing the district\'s
telecommunications moves, adds, and changes; acting as liaison between the telephone
operating companies and the interconnect companies in matters dealing with the
district telecommunications needs, and providing technical expertise to assist in efficient
and effective network telecommunications.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
1. Coordinating, reviewing, and performing all moves, adds, and changes
2. Coordinating, reviewing, and performing repair services in emergency
situations as needed.
3. Reviewing, ascertaining accuracy, and recommending payment of invoices
submitted by the interconnect companies for services rendered.
4. Overseeing and coordinating assigned telecommunications activities within
5. Recommending improvements to enhance technical capabilities of the system
and reduce operating costs.
6. Developing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program for all
School Board owned telephone systems.
7. Developing and maintaining a formal system of evaluating all telephone
systems and materials used to maintain them.
8. Developing and implementing a systematic staff development program for
updating and improving the skills of telecommunications personnel.
9. Supervising and evaluating telecommunications personnel.
10. Maintaining records and preparing required reports relevant to the
operations of telecommunications.
Apply to Job
Please fill the following form along with your resume to apply.